Get me to Brazil! Next year, football returns to its spiritual home and we want to help take you there.
Be whisked around Brazil and experience the carnival atmosphere in a country that lives, sleeps and breathes the beautiful game. Witness and experience some of the most stunning places with our action-packed Brazil tour as England bid to win the biggest prize in football for the first time in 48 years.
Roy Hodgson and his Three Lions squad have been handed an exciting group stage draw against Italy, Uruguay and Costa Rica in Group D, which means fans will be following the England team across Brazil to visit the Amazon in Manaus, the beautiful mountains of Belo Horizonte, and finally, the popular city of Sao Paulo.
Why book with Thomson Sport
As an official travel partner to englandfans, we have successfully been involved in World Cup's since 1994. We helped more supporters to enjoy the last two World Cup's in South Africa and Germany than any other tour operator. Based on our unheralded reputation in organising football events of this magnitude, we can assure you that your stay in Brazil will be a memorable one!
Money Back Guarantee
We are one of the only tour operators that will give you your money back* if you fail to obtain an official match ticket for any of England's group stage matches.
* Please read our full booking T&Cs for details.
Your Follow England package will include:
- Guaranteed return international flights from the UK to Brazil
- All domestic flights in Brazil
- Executive airport transfers to/from the resort
- Match day transfers to and from the stadium for all three group matches. This will ensure that you arrive at the stadiums with the rest of the England fans safely.
- Additional Rio de Janeiro tours to add onto your Follow England package.
You’ll spend 13 nights across three different 4★ hotels in Brazil on a bed and breakfast basis, following England across their three group matches in Manaus, Belo Horizonte and Sao Paulo.
This package also includes a variety of unique extras to compliment your stay including:
- Access to a Thomson Sport representative throughout your whole tour in Brazil
- Access to a local bi-lingual representative with great local knowledge on all transfers
- Welcome drinks on arrival at your first hotel
- An invitation to attend a Q&A session with an ex-footballer
- englandfans membership (see Ticket Tab)
- A special Brazil 2014 gift
- We're also proud to support Street Child World Cup 2014 - a fantastic charity which brings together street children and football in 2014. If you would like to pledge a donation, you can do so during the booking process.
What's not included
- Match Tickets. You must secure your own match tickets through The FA. Our Money Back Guarantee covers you should you fail to obtain an official match ticket for all three England group stage matches. After your booking has been confirmed, we will contact you to advise on how to apply for match tickets. We're with you every step of the way.
Our money back guarantee.
For Brazil 2014, FIFA have elected NOT to appoint official Participating Tour Operators this year. This is a change in policy from the last World Cup and a sure sign they believe the demand in Brazil will be so big, that The FA ticket allocations and the FIFA Random Selection option is all they need to sell out the England ticket allocations.
At this point in time, it appears the only way to secure your tickets are:
- An official FIFA hospitality package (currently sold out for all three England group stages)
- The FIFA Random Selection website application (no guarantees on getting ticket for all three group stages)
- Book your hassle-free fully escorted tour with us and take advantage of our Money Back Guarantee
- As The FA's Official Oversea's Travel Partner, we are the only travel company that includes membership of englandfans as part of your package. If you are already a member, we will pay for your membership to be extended with The FA for the next membership period.
- Once you have paid the deposit and your booking has been confirmed, we will notify The FA and englandfans that you are travelling as part of the "Official Follow England Package".
- We will contact you post-draw to advise you how to apply for match tickets, we're with you every step of the way.
Remember - If you fail to obtain an official match ticket for all three England group stage matches, we give you your money back!
Moving around in Brazil
This package includes guaranteed return international flights from the UK to Brazil, all domestic flights in Brazil (where applicable), along with airport and match day transfers to/from each hotel and game in Brazil. This will ensure that you arrive at the stadiums with the rest of the England fans safely.
International Flight Details
You'll fly with other englandfans on our exclusive chartered flight into Manaus and out of Belo Horizonte.
Depart - Thursday 12th June 2014
Airport: London Gatwick
Arrive - Friday 13th June 2014
Airport: Manaus International Airport
Depart - Thursday 26th June 2014
Airport: Belo Horizonte Airport
Arrive - Thursday 26th June 2014
Airport: London Gatwick
Domestic Flights and Hotel Transfers
In each of the 3 venue cities England will play in you will be met by our staff at the airport on arrival and transferred to the hotel and assisted on check in. On departure from each England venue city our buses and staff will take you from the hotel to the airport and be available to help on check-in for the departing flight.
The Official Follow England Package price includes all airport to hotel transfer costs and services.
Note: If you elect to book your own International flights to and from Brazil you will need to make your own way from the airport you arrive at to the tour hotel on day one in Brazil. Likewise on the final day in Brazil you will need to make your own way from the hotel the airport that you have booked your flight home from.
Game Day Transfers
On each of the 3 days England will play a Group Stage game, you will be staying in the venue city soaking up the atmosphere. The Official Follow England Package price includes round trip bus transportation between the hotel and the stadium assisted by our local guides.
Hotel accommodation will be confirmed in due course.
You’ll spend 13 nights across the three different host cities in 4★ hotels in Brazil (including breakfast) for the duration of England's three group matches.
Those all important Travel Extras
We offer all our customers some of the best rates available on airport parking, hotels, foreign exchange and travel insurance.
Please visit our Travel Extras section for more information and to book at competitive rates.